YOGA VINYASA FLOW
April 19, 2023
YOGA VINYASA FLOW — CASTLE HILL
WEDNESDAY APRIL 19 | 530 PM - 615 PM
Members are invited to join us at Castle Hill Fitness with certified yoga instructor and GTW Member, Collette Ouseley-Moynan for a Vinyasa Flow Yoga Class! Reserve your mat HERE (access code in your inbox) *Please note the new, later start time and class duration*
What to Expect:
- Vinyasa Flow is an evolving form of Hatha yoga that helps you get out of your head and into your body by focusing on linking breath and movement.
- You will build strength and endurance alongside the usual elements of flexibility, balance and alignment.
- All equipment will be provided including a yoga mat but feel comfortable to bring your own if desired.
- Comfortable workout clothing and a personal water bottle is recommended.
- Free on-site parking is available in the front and back lots of the studio as well as on the rooftop via ramp on the right side of the building (right before the back lot, on the 12th St. side). In the unlikely event that there is no available parking in any of these lots, there is free street parking on the adjacent streets.
- Estimated amount of attendees: 8-10
- Looking for more connection? After we wrap up our class - all are invited to cool down and hang out with us at Pecan Square Cafe! Any food and beverage purchased for this portion of the experience will be at the member's expense.