May 31, 2023
YOGA TONE — CASTLE HILL
WEDNESDAY MAY 31 | 530 PM - 615 PM
Members are invited to join us at Castle Hill Fitness with certified yoga instructor and GTW Member, Collette Ouseley-Moynan for a Yoga Tone Class! RSVP 'YES' to your calendar invite to reserve your mat.
What to Expect:
- This class is sure to get your heartrate going! Get your om and tone in one, with basic yoga postures and light to moderate hand weights.
You'll combine the fitness benefits of yoga and weightlifting in this low impact 45-minute class.
- All equipment will be provided including a yoga mat, blankets, light weights and blocks but feel comfortable to bring your own if desired.
- Comfortable workout clothing and a personal water bottle is recommended.
- Free on-site parking is available in the front and back lots of the studio as well as on the rooftop via ramp on the right side of the building (right before the back lot, on the 12th St. side). In the unlikely event that there is no available parking in any of these lots, there is free street parking on the adjacent streets.
- Estimated amount of attendees: 8-10
- Looking for more connection? After we wrap up our class - all are invited to cool down and hang out with us at Better Half Coffee & Cocktails! Any food and beverage purchased for this portion of the experience will be at the member's expense.