August 20, 2023
SUMMERTIME WELLNESS — STUDIO THREE
SUNDAY AUGUST 20 | 12PM - 2PM
Members, there's a new fitness boutique studio downtown and we're partnering up! Studio Three is Austin's newest studio, encompassing three elite fitness studios under one roof: Interval, Cycle, and Yoga.
This month, we'll be kicking-off our new partnerships with Studio Three + The Well with a heart racing beginner-friendly full body workout led by our very own GTW Member, Tessa Breeden and bites that nourish the body!
RESERVE YOUR SPOT HERE (access code is in your calendar invite)!
What to Expect:
- A tailored 45-minute beginner friendly interval workout with Tessa Breeden of Studio Three. Interval combines both intensity and efficiency with bursts of explosive exercises paired with active recovery periods.
- An introduction to Studio Three - the first concept of its kind, Studio Three unites these effective disciplines with best-in-class instructors, custom-designed performance equipment, striking interiors and a fiercely loyal community.
- Bites by The Well - a local restaurant blending clean ingredients, local and sustainable farming, and authentic flavors for a culinary experience that redefines eating well in Austin, Texas.
- Shopping opportunities with FreeWell, a female founded hair care company with a focus on wellness, sustainability and a mission to give-back to survivors of human trafficking + AVIV, a local female founded jewelry company with a focus on creating ethically sourced affordable sweatproof jewelry.
- Members will use the treadmills, rowers and weight benches, rotating among each throughout the class. If you prefer not to run or have any injuries, modifications will be provided.
All equipment will be provided but athletic shoes are required for this class and a personal water bottle is recommended.
- Studio Three is located at Thompson Austin at Fifth and Brazos in the heart of downtown. Street parking in this area of town is always tricky! Recommend arriving early to find a street spot or parking in one of the surrounding garages
- Complimentary 90-min parking for S3 class attendees is available at the 4th/San Jacinto Parking Lot. Parking is available on a first come first serve basis and the North side of the lot is only available until 4PM (South side has no restrictions).
- $5 validation at Littlefield Garage, 508 Brazos St, Austin, TX 78701, is also available. Validate parking at the Studio Three front desk and pay at the parking garage exit.
- Central Library Parking Garage, 710 W. Cesar Chavez Street, $9 for 2 - 4 hour
- Austin City Hall Garage, 163 Lavaca St, Austin, TX 78701. Entrance is on Guadalupe Street - $10 for 2 hours + $15 for 3 hours
- Estimated amount of attendees: 15 - 20