PADDLE CLUB MAY
May 11, 2023
PADDLE CLUB — ROWING DOCK
THURSDAY MAY 11 | 530PM - 7 PM
Members are invited to join us for a beginner-friendly paddle on Lady Bird Lake.at the Rowing Dock on Thursday, 5.11 for this month's GTW Paddle Club!
If you plan on joining us, please RSVP 'YES' to your email calendar invite.
What to Expect:
- 1 hour beginner-friendly paddle led by Rowing Dock. All levels welcomed and encouraged to join us! Not familiar with paddling or kayaking? No worries! An experienced paddler will be guiding and supporting us along the way.
- Kayaks and paddle boards will be available to select from per your comfort level.
- All equipment will be provided including your watercraft and life-jacket.
- A personal water bottle and athletic wear or swimwear that you are comfortable potentially getting wet is encouraged.
- Free parking is available in the gravel lot or along Stratford.
- Please leave all valuables or personal belongings at home. Open-air/unlocked cubbies are available to store personal items such as shoes, shirts, shorts, sunscreen, etc. but is not recommended for highly valuable items.
- Estimated amount of attendees: 8-10