PADDLE CLUB KICK OFF
April 12, 2023
PADDLE CLUB KICK OFF — ROWING DOCK
WEDNESDAY APRIL 12 | 530 - 730 PM
Members, join us at the Rowing Dock on Wednesday, 4.12 to kick-off our GTW Paddle Club! The warmer months are here so we're getting out on the water to cool down and connect. Reserve your spot HERE! (access code in your email!)
We'll be gathering together to learn more about the roots of Rowing Dock before setting off on a beginner-friendly and professionally led paddle to the secret springs of Lady Bird Lake.
What to Expect:
- Conversation with female-owned + operated Rowing Dock.
- 1.25 hour beginner-friendly paddle led by Rowing Dock. All levels welcomed and encouraged to join us! Not familiar with paddling or kayaking? No worries! An experienced paddler will be guiding and supporting us along the way.
- Kayaks and paddle boards will be available to select from per your comfort level.
- This event will be held outside at Rowing Dock.
- Your ticket will include your watercraft rental and the paddle.
- Athletic wear or swimwear that you are comfortable potentially getting wet is encouraged.
- Free parking is available in the gravel lot or along Stratford. When securing your vehicle, please keep all personal belongings hidden or with you in a dry bag.
- Open-air cubbies are available to store personal items (shoes, shirts, shorts, sunscreen, etc.)
- Estimated amount of attendees: 20-25
- 530-545P: Arrive + mingle with fellow GTW Members
- 545-6P: Learn more about Rowing Dock and secure your watercraft
- 6-715P: Paddle to springs + Red Bud Isle
- 715-730P: Arrive back at dock, load-off and head out