BOOK CLUB APRIL
April 25, 2023
GTW BOOK CLUB — BETTER HALF COFFE & COCKTAILS
*NEW DATE + LOCATION * TUESDAY APRIL 25 | 7PM - 830PM
Members, join us for April's edition of GTW Book Club at Better Half Coffee & Cocktails!
If you'd like to jump in on the conversation, RSVP to the calendar invite in your inbox so we can plan accordingly!
What to Expect:
- Book Club April Pick--A Separation by Katie Kitamura
- Summary: A mesmerizing, psychologically taut novel about a marriage's end and the secrets we all carry. A story of intimacy and infidelity, A Separation is about the gulf that divides us from the lives of others and the narratives we create for ourselves. As the narrator reflects upon her love for a man who may never have been what he appeared, Kitamura propels us into the experience of a woman on the brink of catastrophe. A Separation is a riveting stylistic masterpiece of absence and presence that will leave the reader astonished and transfixed.
- All GTW Members are welcomed and encouraged to join in on the conversation with fellow book lovers, no matter how much or little of the book you read!
- Any food and beverage bought for this experience will be at the member's expense.
- Free lot and street parking is available at Better Half.
- Estimated amount of attendees: 10-12